einstein productions limited
Einstein Productions is a New Zealand based transmedia production company driven by the same values of Truth, Beauty and Kindness that were so important to Einstein. Our passion is to develop exceptional media experiences that are highly entertaining, memorable and will inspire a sense of wonder and a deeper love for all humanity.
At this time we are developing two films based around the life of Einstein:
Einstein’s Compass - set in 1905 - 1922
Poppa Einstein - set in Princeton in 1950 - 1955
Dr Kerry Spackman
- Winner of the KEA New Zealand World Class Award 2010
- Winner of the NEEDA Award for most significant Electronic Export from NZ
- Author of No.1 bestselling books, The Winner's Bible & The Ant and the Ferrari
- Founder & Director of the NZ Government's GoldMine Project, developing 'secret squirrel' electronics and mathematical analysis for Olympic Medallists
- Worked with 4 Formula One Teams over 7 years training F-1 drivers, developing simulators, aerodynamic modelling, simulation and mathematical optimisation
- Ph.D. Cognitive Neuroscience - Psychophysics
- Winner of Senior Prize Applied Mathematics
Jane Fleming and Mark Ordesky
- New Line Cinema veterans Jane Fleming and Mark Ordesky are founding partners in Court Five, a multi-platform media company that develops and converts diverse intellectual properties and brands into bold filmed entertainment.
- The studio output of the Court Five partners exceeds $4 billion in global box office, ranging from The Lord Of The Rings trilogy (which Ordesky executive produced), The Golden Compass and The Frozen Ground; Oscar, Golden Globe and Palme D’Or winners like Shine and Dancer In The Dark; and multiple films from beloved action superstar Jackie Chan.
- Most recently Court Five had its groundbreaking television series The Quest on ABC, and is currently developing new series with Sony TV, IM Global TV, and Hyde Park Entertainment. New Court Five feature films are in development with Columbia Pictures, Universal Pictures, and Netflix.
- Fleming and Ordesky are members of the Producers Guild of America and the Television Academy.
- Fleming is the President Emeritus of Women In Film, and Ordesky is a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Sir Eion Edgar
Sir Eion brings a wealth of commercial and business experience:
- Chairman of the New Zealand Stock Exchange
- Director of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- President of the New Zealand Olympic Committee
- Director of the Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
- Chancellor of the University of Otago
- Chairman of the Central Lakes Trust
- Chairman of Forsyth Barr Group Ltd - New Zealand's largest locally owned sharebroking firm.
- Patron of Diabetes New Zealand and ShelterBox New Zealand
- Patron and Trustee of Queenstown Trails Trust
- Trustee of the Halberg Disability Foundation
- Chairman of Queenstown Resort College
- Director of Vero and Asteron Life
- A business adviser with over 34 years’ experience as a Chartered Accountant working internationally in both Public Practice and Industry.
- He has worked with numerous businesses ranging from new ventures requiring day to day input, to substantial multi-national companies.
- Specialty is advising clients regarding structuring business investment, financing, and related taxation issues.
- Member of the Institute of Directors and a director of several client owned businesses and investment groups, operating within New Zealand and Internationally.
- Trustee for several private family groups and local Charitable Organisations.